Ruffus singin'

Look at the video. Listen to the well known story of the 3 little pigs and pay atention to the song.
Down here you will find a fill in the gaps exercice about it.
Good luck! Ruffus The Dog and The three little pigs

Ruffus The Dog and The three little pigs

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
Well I am supremely best
At bellow blasting out my turbines.
When I let it
It shakes the shore
And levels towns for .

Fiddle diddle dee.
Big ol' me.

It's a disaster when I've yodeled
Because everything gets totaled,
'Round me.

I'm famous from Blowfast to Windbagdad
There's a problem this poses,
I've got halitosis;
But my will blow on,
My heart will blow on,
My heart will blow on.

When I stop the show,
I'm the very best there could be.
Well they kicked me out of opera school
Because of my high C -

"Mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-cough

Fiddle diddle dee,
Ol' fan-tastic me.
As the rumbles
Watch as everything just crumbles

For me,
For meeee,
For meeeeeeeeeeeee! - cough -

Sorry about that.


Here you can check your answers and sing the song.
Good job!

Comentaris